Saturday, June 4, 2011

Project Recycle



Hi ya all!


How are you all today??


Guess what, I'm on a 'Recycling' streak these days. Actually, I don't like throwing out my things, I don't know why. I guess I get too attached to my belongings.


I was gifted this little purse when I was 10. I just didn't have the heart to throw it away. I thought of turning this purse into a Bangle Clutch. So the other day when I snipped off the straps of this purse (and used them on another project, the one following this).



This tiny purse has a surprisingly heavy clasp. I just lifted the clasp, inserted a bangle into it and closed it....




And voila...my Bangle Clutch is Ready!



Isn't it cute?

Now, lets head to my next project.

I had these pair of shorts when I was little. I came across these cute shorts the other day and I thought of recycling them into a Carry bag


So, I hand-stitched the both the legs...



...punched holes into the sides with my punching machine and attached the straps that I had left over from the previous project. 


And here is my Carry Bag!



I hope you liked my post.

I'm linking to 









              HookingupwithHoH      Smart and Trendy Moms  

10 comments:

  1. how marvelous, and simple to do too. Like these very much. good to reuse things
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little clutch purse is super cute. I can see why you have kept it over the years. The redo is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that little bracelet purse thing is so cute...You should make these in all different colors and fabrics and sell on Etsy...really...you should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute ideas, especially the purse! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Never thought of Shorts can also be used as a carry Bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

    Come strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking to my link up, your little wrist clutch is so very, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't believe our first party had over 300 links. I have a special give away planned for linkers this week.

    I would love it if you would grab the bacon time party button for your collection of link parties below since it will run every Friday evening through Sunday night.

    Thanks again, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute ideas. I love it... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from all you wonderful people out there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...