Hi all you lovely people out there!
Guess what? I've come to stay with my Mommy dear, not feeling very well so Mommy's making sure she pampers me to the core! :p
I went to the Local Vegetable Market with my mom and her friend. The sight of fresh Veggies and Fruits all around was so refreshing! :)
|Fresh Lady Finger/Okra|
Anyways, I want to share a Quick recipe with you all. Hope you all like it!
Garbanzos, 1 Cup (You can use them straight from the can or just boil Chickpeas)
Onions, 2, finely sliced
Tomato, 1, finely chopped
Ginger Paste, 1/2 Tsp
Garlic Paste, 1 Tsp
Boiled Potato, 1 Medium, Peeled and Cubed
Coriander Leaves/Cilantro, 2 Tsp, Chopped
1) Heat some oil in a sauce pan or a wok.
2) Saute some oil in it till it becomes tender.
3) Add the Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Chopped tomatoes and Potatoes. Saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the Garbanzos (Boiled Chickpeas) and stir well.
5) Cook for a few minutes and Garnish with Coriander Leaves!
6) Serve Hot.
Well, all you guys have fun and I'm gonna enjoy my time with my Mom!
Love u all!
To see what parties I've linked to, check out this link.